Pulp Filling Machine
Application of Pulp Filling Machine
Suitable for filling various viscous and semi-viscous liquids like pulp, jam, pulp concentrates, tomato paste, sauces etc. Containers from 100 ml to 5000 ml can be filled in the machine. All shapes of containers can be filled. Changeover from one size or one shape to another can be done in a matter of minutes. Ideal for filling fruit pulps in cans, jam in wide mouthed bottles etc.
Process of Pulp Filling Machine
Rotary volumetric type filler, the machine has variable filling speeds with high filling accuracy. Containers placed on carriers, which in turn are placed on a conveyor chain. The containers are filled once they come below the filling head. Filling rate and volume can be adjusted by changing the pump and conveyor speed.
Pulp Filling Machine Features
- Structure made of SS square pipes.
- Rotary filling head made out of S.S. fitted with 4/8 nozzles.
- Conveyor track made of SS.
- SS chain with slots to fit the carriers.
- Aluminum carriers designed to hold the containers of different shapes.
- SS positive displacement lobe pump.
- Insulation using glasswool.
- SS sheet to cover the insulation.
- Drip tray, SS chain wheels etc.
- Panel with VFD for varying the speed of conveyor track and pump etc.
- Appropriate drive system consisting of motor, gearbox, pulleys, belts, bearings etc.