Steam Jacketed Kettle
Application of Steam Jacketed Kettle
Steam jacketed kettle suitable for heating/concentration of the product/liquid.
Process of Steam Jacketed Kettle
Steam jacketed kettle product to be heated/concentrated is fed in the Kettle. The pan will be fitted with a slow speed stirrer. The stirrer consists of spring loaded Teflon scrappers ensuring that the scrapers are always in contact with the surface of the pan and hence eliminating chance of product charring. Steam kettle after heating the product can be discharged from the bottom with the help of a pump.
Steam Jacketed Kettle Features
- Suitable for heating the product upto a particular temperature
- Main jacket and steam jacket are both made in SS
- The stirrer is fitted with Teflon scrappers for continuous scrapping of the inner surface of the kettle
- Specially designed spring loaded scrappers are used to ensure that the product does not stick to the surface and get charred
- Fitted with a geared motor to ensure slow speed of the stirrer
- SS legs on which the kettle is mounted
- SS structure for mounting the drive.
- Steam jacketed kettle will be fitted with all the necessary steam fittings like safety valve, pressure gauge, drain cork, steam inlet & outlet connection.
- The following design options are available for the kettles:
- Tilting type kettle
- Kettle with stirrer
- Tilting type kettle with stirrer